Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Waiting for summer....




Hey everyone!  This is Bella.  I know, I know...it's been a few weeks since the last post. My mom wanted me to explain that she has a job where she works on the computer all day so she doesn't have time to update my blog as much as she'd like. :)  But she will try to do it when she can!  In the meantime, I wanted to share a fun video with everyone!  My dad made it. It's a video about me doing the thing I love best...diving after a ball into a pool!  Yep, I LOVE water, and dock diving is my new favorite hobby!   Watch for me...the little mini-goldendoodle in this video. You can see me at :12 and :38. You will see a lot of other dogs jumping too.  Have a great week everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Hey My Identical Twin Cousin! You sure looked cool diving like that! Way to represent!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD that is a fun fun fun place to go ducking and diving!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great.....brave, too! We only walk in to the top of our legs and they're pretty short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast Bella!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bella!
    Wow, it's so great to meet you! I came over from Murphy & Stanley's and I love your video. You're a super diver and I love to go swimmie too. I think we'll be great furiends.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete